Re: [RoboMower] Re: Finding/marking your perimeter wire

  • A. R. Pennycuff
    Message 1 of 22 , Sep 30 5:55 PM
      I have an idea that might cause the same mower to use the same dock each time. Let's say you have 2 docks on a straight section of wire with only one of them powering the perimeter. I think you can go into the menus and adjust one of the mowers to where it tracks a little bit to the right or left of center. Just before the first dock place an obstacle so that the mower that does not belong in that dock will hit the obstacle and turn and go around that dock and continue to the next dock where it belongs. The other mower just barely clears the obstacle and parks in the first dock. The mower that fits in the first dock could fit in the second dock also but if the docks are fairly close together the chances of it getting into the second dock are slim.

      Message 2 of 22 , Oct 1, 2006
        Mine are 2005, and one of them was replaced this year because the panel
        leaked and it filled with water so it's only a month or two old.

        I agree it would be very helpful if they could recognize their own wire as
        well as their own dock.

        Dan