Possible "break-through" on dividing zones?

  • Clint D
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2006
      On the forums at robomower.biz there's a user who claims that if you use a triangular pattern on the wire gate, the mower will:

      1. Ignore the gate while edging
      2. Not leave any uncut areas in between zones

      I haven't tested his technique, so I'm unsure if it'll work or not. Has anyone else experimented with triangular zone dividers? I don't recall it being mentioned before and it's the first I've heard of it. If it works, I believe it'll solve many problems you guys are experiencing with zone dividers. :-)

      The discussion along with drawings are at:
      http://robomower.biz/forums/viewtopic.php?t=696