Re: [RoboMower] Where are you mowing?

  • Mead Lawson
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2006
      You gave me some excellent installation advise, Tyler. Three years and going
      strong. I love mowing...not. But, my RL800 (a.k.a. "Billy the Goat") loves
      it.

      Thanks, Tyler!

      Best,

      Mead
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2006
        Mead,

        Well thank you. I certainly love to know my advice and recommendations are
        appreciated. Thank you. Tell Billy I said hi lol

        Tyler