Re: [RoboMower] Where are you mowing?

  • tysamigo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31 4:49 PM
      There are MORE than 500 working RoboMowers in Jefferson County / Louisville
      and surrounding areas here in KY to date, most of which I installed myself.

      Tyler

      In a message dated 7/31/2006 4:56:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

      From: _RoboMower@yahoogrouRoboMo_ (mailto:RoboMower@yahoogroups.com)
      [mailto:_RoboMower@yahoogrouRoboMo_ (mailto:RoboMower@yahoogroups.com) ] On Behalf
      Of David Alcantaro

      Any survey as to where they are mowing?

      A survey of this sort on the group will only give states and not going to
      really accomplish too much as the geography will be kind of spread - unless
      someone is interested in stats by state, you are welcome to set up a poll on
      the group's site.

      If someone is interested to get in touch with someone who owns a RM in their
      local area, post here and you can set up your own RoboMower gang.

      Sincerely,

      IGGY

    • Mead Lawson
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 31 6:38 PM
        You gave me some excellent installation advise, Tyler. Three years and going
        strong. I love mowing...not. But, my RL800 (a.k.a. "Billy the Goat") loves
        it.

        Thanks, Tyler!

        Best,

        Mead
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2006
          Mead,

          Well thank you. I certainly love to know my advice and recommendations are
          appreciated. Thank you. Tell Billy I said hi lol

          Tyler