Re: [RoboMower] Austin, how is your battery test going?

  • Austin Morgan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2006
      I am consistently getting 3:30 +- 10 minutes out of it.

      Austin

      IGGY & Svetlana wrote:
      > Austin, how is your battery test going with my stock FR battery?
      >
      > I am going to mow my yard tomorrow later afternoon with your 20 battery. The
      > grass is nicely green and getting tall but not over tall after the rain for
      > a couple of days and a dry spell here. Will be a prime opportunity to test
      > it again on tall grass, last time I ran it on normal grass for 3:30 hours. I
      > do not expect taller grass to drastically reduce the mowing time -maybe to
      > 3:15 hrs.
      >
      > Will let you know.
      >
      > Sincerely,
      >
      > IGGY
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Austin Morgan
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2006
        Iggy,
        Are you ready to switch back? I have lots of test points off your
        battery. I will be in your neck of the woods this morning if you are
        ready to call the mow off complete.

        Austin

        Austin Morgan wrote:
        > I am consistently getting 3:30 +- 10 minutes out of it.
        >
        > Austin
        >
        > IGGY & Svetlana wrote:
        >> Austin, how is your battery test going with my stock FR battery?
        >>
        >> I am going to mow my yard tomorrow later afternoon with your 20 battery. The
        >> grass is nicely green and getting tall but not over tall after the rain for
        >> a couple of days and a dry spell here. Will be a prime opportunity to test
        >> it again on tall grass, last time I ran it on normal grass for 3:30 hours. I
        >> do not expect taller grass to drastically reduce the mowing time -maybe to
        >> 3:15 hrs.
        >>
        >> Will let you know.
        >>
        >> Sincerely,
        >>
        >> IGGY
        >>

        >> Yahoo! Groups Links

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • IGGY & Svetlana
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2006
          You can stop by to pick your battery any time. I'll leave it outside.

          _____

          Austin Morgan wrote:
          > I am consistently getting 3:30 +- 10 minutes out of it.
          >
          > Austin
          >
          > IGGY & Svetlana wrote:
          >> Austin, how is your battery test going with my stock FR battery?
          >>
          >> I am going to mow my yard tomorrow later afternoon with your 20 battery.
          The
          >> grass is nicely green and getting tall but not over tall after the rain
          for
          >> a couple of days and a dry spell here. Will be a prime opportunity to
          test
          >> it again on tall grass, last time I ran it on normal grass for 3:30
          hours. I
          >> do not expect taller grass to drastically reduce the mowing time -maybe
          >> 3:15 hrs.
          >>
          >> Will let you know.
          >>
          >> Sincerely,
          >>
          >> IGGY
          >>

          >> Yahoo! Groups Links

          Robotic
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Robotic+lawn+mower&w1=Robotic+lawn+mowe
          r&w2=Robo+sweep&w3=Home+and+gardens&w4=Better+homes+and+gardens&w5=Home+and+
          garden+decor&w6=Home+and+gardens+magazine&c=6&s=150&.sig=lls9qtD20pY6BcV6daj
          b9A> lawn mower

          Robo
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Robo+sweep&w1=Robotic+lawn+mower&w2=Rob
          o+sweep&w3=Home+and+gardens&w4=Better+homes+and+gardens&w5=Home+and+garden+d
          ecor&w6=Home+and+gardens+magazine&c=6&s=150&.sig=MwL76NVoup4xie3SHq72oA>
          sweep

          w2=Robo+sweep&w3=Home+and+gardens&w4=Better+homes+and+gardens&w5=Home+and+ga
          rden+decor&w6=Home+and+gardens+magazine&c=6&s=150&.sig=_QLK1rq9DoUzjCcGSnBxl
          g> and gardens

          Better
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Better+homes+and+gardens&w1=Robotic+law
          n+mower&w2=Robo+sweep&w3=Home+and+gardens&w4=Better+homes+and+gardens&w5=Hom
          e+and+garden+decor&w6=Home+and+gardens+magazine&c=6&s=150&.sig=R_4u1Sjwcft53
          7mu8KxCOg> homes and gardens

          ower&w2=Robo+sweep&w3=Home+and+gardens&w4=Better+homes+and+gardens&w5=Home+a
          nd+garden+decor&w6=Home+and+gardens+magazine&c=6&s=150&.sig=mpnHjjm2KUsGWacZ
          smel5g> and garden decor

          wn+mower&w2=Robo+sweep&w3=Home+and+gardens&w4=Better+homes+and+gardens&w5=Ho
          me+and+garden+decor&w6=Home+and+gardens+magazine&c=6&s=150&.sig=kPLwzSshsU1n
          j1f1imQa0Q> and gardens magazine

          _____

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          * Visit your group "RoboMower