928Weird Behavior

  • clintd555
    Sep 3, 2003
      The other day I started the mower and went back in the house. I
      was peaking out the window waiting to see it edging. Well it
      never happened....so I went back outside to check only to find it a
      few feet from where I left it. It found the wire and proceeded to
      turn on it, then stopped. The light continued flashing as normal
      and the display read 'Edge' as if it was still mowing but it wasnt!
      No motors were turning and there was no sound and no errors!
      Totally weird! I stopped it and started up elsewhere and it worked
      fine. I just thought that was very strange.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic