9Re: [robomower] Re: hello?

  • Clint D
    May 8, 2003
      Well it happens for no apparent reason. The yard is
      flat where the errors happened and the wire is
      straight. It's happened 3 times..but I've been cutting
      my yard for weeks and weeks without one error...then
      all of a sudden i get errors. When I emailed friendly
      robotics they had me run a test on it after the error
      and it passed it. After that he said it's probably the
      main board. My local dealer just told me he thinks a
      wire or something came loose...he's looking at it now.
      I got a temp robomower here now.

      Are u thinking of getting a RL550 or RL800?

      --- Kansas City Home Source - IGGY

      Do you Yahoo!?