8402Re: [RoboMower] Re: Electrical connection of docking station

  • tysamigo@aol.com
    Sep 19, 2005
      William,

      The power supply is rated for outdoor use.

      Tyler

      In a message dated 9/1/2005 12:22:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      tinapropes@... writes:

      That is dissapointing. My docking station is supposed to be delivered
      today and I intend to set it up next to my deck in my backyard. I
      have an outdoor weatherproof electrical outlet next to my deck and I
      had planned on using that outlet to power my docking station. I guess
      I will have to plug it up in the basement and then run the cord out a
      window. That is not a very clean installation. What inventive ideas
      have the rest of you come up with to deal with this problem?

      Thanks,
      William