8329Re: [RoboMower] Re: Electrical connection of docking station

  • tysamigo@aol.com
    Sep 5 10:33 AM
      The power supply that comes with the Docking Station is water resistant.
      Personally I have mine outside on a small shelf I mounted on the wall. It is
      exposed to the elements however there is a roof over this area but rain still
      touches the unit. I have to watch what I recommend to others, but personally
      I don't mind taking risks to learn. So far, so good, but from a
      professional standing, I would recommend protecting the power supply from the elements.

      Tyler