757Re: [RoboMower] Re: timer seems wrong

  • Robert H. Warnke
    Aug 4, 2003
      I just went through sending mine in for repair. If
      you can find a local dealer, I think they will ship it
      back at no cost to you. If not, you can take it to
      UPS in the box it came in and ship it for around $25.
      They will cover the cost to ship it back if it's
      covered under warranty.

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic