6Re: [robomower] hello?

  • Clint D
    May 8, 2003
      Cool! I've had mine for several months now and i love!
      It's awesome...though recently it's been giving me
      User Help Needed errors immediately after it crosses
      the wire. It does this VERY randomly. I can cut 8
      hours and it'll only happen once. I called tech
      support and he said it could be a bad main board so
      I'm taking it in today to see if I can get it
      repaired..good thing it's under warranty and my local
      dealer is nice enough to issue me a loaner...THANK
      GOD! i'll HATE to have to cut it manually again!

      --- Kansas City Home Source - IGGY
      <iggykc@...> wrote:
      > I am here - I have the mower and am happy about it.
      > See my write up at
      > http://www.iggy.net/robot.htm
      >
      > Love it and have been reading up on the new one they
      > came up with RL800 -
      > looks like an improvement with some souped up
      > features.
      >
      > Sincerely,
      >
      > IGGY Dybal
      >
      > Your Real Estate Consultant - Kansas City - RE/MAX
      > Best
      >
      > E-mail: mailto:iggy@... Web site:
      > http://www.iggy.net
      > Office: 913-894-4024 Toll-free: 877-550-IGGY/4449
      > Fax: 913-234-7024

      http://search.yahoo.com
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic