5973Re: [RoboMower] Re: borders

  • Jeff
    Mar 1, 2005
      Mark,

      Thanks for the feedback.

      I realize I should have clarified that my PVC border is all AROUND
      my perimeter wire separating lawn from mulch beds.

      For pea gravel beds within the perimeter, like you, I simply put no
      border and RM drives over the edge with no damage. (Although, this
      still does not help me keep weeds/grass from invading the peagravel
      bed which is another project I have to solve)

      I guess you've answered my question....weed wacker for those areas
      around perimeter RM can't get (like your fence). Someone else also
      suggested a flat stone border that RM could drive more easily over.
      I'll probably need some combination of both.

      Thanks for your help!
      Jeff