5971Re: [RoboMower] Re: borders

  • Jeff
    Mar 1, 2005
      Chris,

      I appreciate your quick response! I neglected to mention the PVC
      border I installed is ALL AROUND the perimeter wire, so raising it
      wouldn't solve this problem.

      Yes, I think you're right...a flat stone border would probably
      solve the problem as RM would simply drive over it. I guess I'll be
      replacing all the PVC with flat stone this spring.

      THANKS!
      Jeff