5969Re: [RoboMower] borders

  • Jeff
    Mar 1, 2005
      Tyler,

      Thanks for the response. Yes, we did follow the instructions on
      laying the wire (and this was the second time we'd done it). The
      problem didn't become apparent until the PVC border was added after
      the fact. Since then, I've tried both moving the border to match
      the wire and moving the wire to match the border...can't seem to
      make it work. That's why I'm considering another type of border
      that will still do the job of separating mulch beds from lawn
      without interfering with the RoboMower.
      Any additional ideas would help.

      Thanks!
      Jeff