      From: iggykc
      Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 8:57 AM
      Subject: [RoboMower] Re: What time of the day do you mow with your robotic mower?

      --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, "Ken & Lori Mays" <themays@s...>
      wrote:
      > Actually it's mowing for 1 hour in the morning (7:00-8:00).  In
      the evening, 6:30 - 7:00.  By 6:30 here the temp is back down into
      the mid 90's,  The real heat is 2:00 - 4:00, where it normally gets
      to over a 100, although this year we've only had a few 100 degree
      days.  Mostly it's rained.  We have already had the 2nd wettest
      month on record and I'm hoping the rain we're getting right now
      pushes us over the top - we have to get 1.2 inches today to make it.

      So, you mow 1-2 hours a day? How often?

      Ken, can you post a sketch of your yard to "files" - "yards layout?"
      at www.yahoogroups.com/groups/robomower?

      IGGY Dybal

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic