2914Re: While I am at it - software question.

  • jayamec@yahoo.com
    May 1, 2004
      It seems that a product should carry the warranty no matter where
      you purchase it, as long as the owner is the first and only person
      to fill out the register information for that serial number.

      --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, "spenconk" <spenconk@s...> wrote:
      > I have had the Robomower for 3 years now. LOVE IT!!!!
      > Got mine on Ebay so I am probably a bad person, at least that's the
      > way it felt when I called "Friendly" Robotics to ask a question.
      > But I digress. Anyway, I guess I have the RL500, the 1st one. Is
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic