18927Re: RL550 or RL800

  • harryturner2002
    Aug 7, 2014
      Keeping the 550 as it is quieter and seems to cut more efficiently. It is a 2003 C version and does have roboscan when I watched it more carefully.

      The 800 is a 2002 and I'm not convinced that it is running superior mainboard hardware or software.

      Don't confuse the 550 with the 500 btw - appear to be quite different machines.

      Sometimes low volume manufacturers push out a cheaper model to keep sales going while in the process of developing a new model. That's the impression I get from what I can find out about the 500. Unless it was just a UK thing.
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic