    Jul 25 4:17 PM
      I thought it would be interesting to test the batteries I bought the other day.  The mower was allowed to run around my backyard with the blades engaged.  The grass had recently been cut, so there was very little resistance.  The mower ran for 4 hours and was still running strong when I had to shut it off.   Looks like I'm back in business.   Thanks for all the feedback

      Ken

      On Friday, July 25, 2014 2:03 PM, "Charles Grenkow cgrenkow@... [RoboMower]" <RoboMower@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Good luck - keep us updated.

      Chuck

      To: RoboMower@yahoogroups.com
      From: RoboMower@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 07:29:59 -0700
      Subject: [RoboMower] Re: Batteries not charging

      Sorry it took so long to update you.  My neighbor checked out my mower with his trusty volt tester.  He diagnosed the problem as a bad battery.  All of the other connections had continuity, so he ruled that out.  Well, I took my battery pack down to the battery shop and they ran their diagnostics on the batteries and found out that neither one of the batteries were worth a flip.  So, I walked out $130 poorer.  After putting the batteries back into the machine I plugged up the charger.   I was still getting an error message about "check the power".  I hooked up the new charger that I ordered and got the same message.  After that I went back to the old charger and "Waala" it started charging.  It has been charging now for two days, so I turned it loose in he back yard and now I will see how long it will run with the new batteries.

      I hope my problem is fixed.  Robby was just on the verge of going to the junk heap.

      Ken

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic