      To: RoboMower@yahoogroups.com
      From: RoboMower@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 07:29:59 -0700
      Subject: [RoboMower] Re: Batteries not charging

      Sorry it took so long to update you.  My neighbor checked out my mower with his trusty volt tester.  He diagnosed the problem as a bad battery.  All of the other connections had continuity, so he ruled that out.  Well, I took my battery pack down to the battery shop and they ran their diagnostics on the batteries and found out that neither one of the batteries were worth a flip.  So, I walked out $130 poorer.  After putting the batteries back into the machine I plugged up the charger.   I was still getting an error message about "check the power".  I hooked up the new charger that I ordered and got the same message.  After that I went back to the old charger and "Waala" it started charging.  It has been charging now for two days, so I turned it loose in he back yard and now I will see how long it will run with the new batteries.

      I hope my problem is fixed.  Robby was just on the verge of going to the junk heap.

      Ken
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic