18891Re: [RoboMower] RL 1000 not charging in dock

  • adm
    Jul 21, 2014
      Have you tried a bit of sandpaper on the docking station contacts and also the "horns" on the RL1000? That worked for me a couple of times.

      Another thing to check is that the wires attached to the charging station contacts are good. I had a broken connector on one once that caused the same problem.

      On 21 Jul 2014, at 21:21, John Churchill jnchurchill@... [RoboMower] <RoboMower@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi All

      My RL1000 won't recharge in the docking station. I had this problem a
      few year ago and I replaced the docking station board and it was fine.
      It has happened again so I bought another board and that worked for a
      few days and then packed up again. Do I have another faulty board, or is
      there something else that may have failed?
      The power supply to it is ok, as I have power to the perimeter wire.

      John Churchill

      ---