18886Re: RE: [RoboMower] Batteries not charging

  • R T
    Jul 18, 2014
      There's also another basic wall charger that charges into the port at the cradle, or that's an option on the RL 1000.   I think that charger's just about 30 bucks.   You can't charge more than one battery pack as it does charge through the unit.   So, if you have a problem with it charging internally, that may not be an option for you.

      On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 10:39 AM, 'Benjamin Hill' ben@... [RoboMower] <RoboMower@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      There may be cheaper ones out there, but this is similar to mine.  It includes the connector for the battery pack so you just slide it on the side of the pack, and you don’t have to take anything apart.  I am sure you could also get a 24-volt charger and then modify the battery pack for easy access as an alternative.

      http://www.probotics.com/details.asp?ab=27

      Ben

      From: RoboMower@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 07:06:00 -0700
      Subject: [RoboMower] Batteries not charging

      Hello everyone.  I haven't posted on this group for a long time.  My RL550 was purchased around 2004 and its still going strong.  Well, until now.  Maybe someone can help me out with this problem.

      The batteries are not taking a charge.  The screen display shows that it is charging, but then will either beep at me or will display the message "check power."   I have plugged another device into my power outlet and it works fine.  It doesn't matter how long I leave it on the charger, it just isn't charging.

      I'm assuming that my battery charger has failed.  Would there me anything else that could cause the problem?

      Thanks,

      Ken Hawn
      Jacksonville

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic