    Jul 17, 2014
      I checked the yellow cord.  I couldn't see any damage done to it.  During the process of checking it, I noticed that the display screen is completely blank (and the charger is still hooked up).  It is not responding to any control buttons.

      Ken

      On Thursday, July 17, 2014 10:21 AM, "Tim Wolff wolff.timothy@... [RoboMower]" <RoboMower@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Check the (yellow?) cable that runs from the handset cradle to the mower. My RL850 did the same when that cable was defective.

      Tim

      To: RoboMower@yahoogroups.com
      From: RoboMower@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 07:06:00 -0700
      Subject: [RoboMower] Batteries not charging

      Hello everyone.  I haven't posted on this group for a long time.  My RL550 was purchased around 2004 and its still going strong.  Well, until now.  Maybe someone can help me out with this problem.

      The batteries are not taking a charge.  The screen display shows that it is charging, but then will either beep at me or will display the message "check power."   I have plugged another device into my power outlet and it works fine.  It doesn't matter how long I leave it on the charger, it just isn't charging.

      I'm assuming that my battery charger has failed.  Would there me anything else that could cause the problem?

      Thanks,

      Ken Hawn
      Jacksonville

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic