      Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2014 8:18 AM
      Subject: Re: [RoboMower] RL500 ressurection

      Hi, I have a rl500 in perfect working condition with knobby wheels and updated software. Have manual perimeter switch,fast charger slow charger and extra battery pack with one good battery in it. moving to condominiom. 300.00 obo. Ron Heinz,@ron200068005@....

      On Tuesday, July 1, 2014 1:19 PM, "mad13mark@... [RoboMower]" <RoboMower@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Howdy all

      I picked up a RL500 cheap on Craigslist.
      Toasted motherboard. I've found the popped component, voltage regulator, but have no schematics to trace the troubles.
      I suspect something downstream of the regulator is the issue

      The motherboard info:
      Pn pcb0019b
      Sn 5551. 24/00
      Esb0019b04
      Prom 3.15

      I'm more than comfortable doing rework and repair of the surface mount components. Thanks to a previous career in electronics design.

      Anybody in the general Seattle area have parts?
      I'm more than willing to build a new controller, with modern motor drivers if parts are scarce or too expensive.  Anybody else hacked together their own controller.

      I haven't heard anything about Friendly Machines for a while, are they still in business?

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic