18712Re: [RoboMower] Service and Repair address?? Reviews?

  • ronald heinz
    Apr 11, 2014
      I still have two rl500's for sell. 500.00 for both of them. moving into condo. One has knobby tires and updated software and other one has charging problems. Three battery packs perimeter switch and quick charger included. Ron Heinz Papillion,Ne 68133. email ron200068005@....
      On Thursday, April 10, 2014 7:44 PM, CZ Unit <cz@...> wrote:

      On 4/10/2014 3:25 PM, jeff wrote:
      > Robomower support and service areas sucks! period

      Well, get off your butt then and fix this. Start a service center to
      help people and charge them money for it.

      I'd offer to do it; I would charge $250 plus shipping to fix a
      RL500/800, not sure about the 1000. I even have a box.

      Chris

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic