18555Drive Overload, new motor?

  • thomast1976
    Jun 13, 2013
      Hi, i'm very new here and I hope you can help me.
      2 years ago I bourght a really cheap RL1000 and gave a brush up and there has been problems with it until this summer. First it blew the mainboard and the chargerboard at the same time and to day i've got a new problem.

      I was trying to start a manual cutting and to the controller but when I drove it out from the charger it started turning and the display wrote " Drive overloaded, press 'go'". When pressing 'Go' it just writes it again. I tried to reset it and disconnected the batteries, but when I put them back in, it just write it after approx. 30 secs again without me doing nothing.

      With the battery out the left wheel is harder to turn, than the right, but there is no sign of the gears are broken, it must be in the motor, or? Can I some how check the motor? I have a meter and some mechanic/electrical skills ;-)

      Sorry for my danish/english ;)

      B.r.

      Thomas Thomsen
      Denmark