18523Re: [RoboMower] RE: Decoded protocol for RL500 controller?

  • Boomsling
    May 11, 2013
      Have you seen the files section, in thrre you csn download software to
      connect your pc to the robot to flash firmware and perform tests. You will
      need rsr232 to rj11 leads and adapters.

      You might be able to reverse engineer the firmware to find out the protocol
      used.

      Regards

      Brett