18497Robomow RL 1000 starts, turns around and acts without orientation

  • udowuertz
    May 2, 2013
      My Robomow had some problems like this; he stopped, moved around and moved not straight anymore.

      After checking some cables etc. i found a capacitor; 220uf with 63V on the upper side of the Mainboard (in the middle, there is just one...)
      The capacitor was not in a good shape anymore (thicker than normal); so i decided to change this.

      I replaced it with 220uf, 25V; made a re-calibration (code for service-menu was 12321).

      Now, everything is ok and my Robomow is working fine.

      Regards,
      Udo Wuertz / Germany.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic