18250Re: [RoboMower] Re: Frequency of perimeter switch

    Jun 5, 2012
      As that shows, the signal is not merely one frequency.

      Also, the driver may have some idiosyncrasies to it. Most obvious, it's
      probably not a voltage source but a current source, so that'll affect
      the driver's hardware design, but it's not too complicated.

      Danny