      From: Visti <bineco@...>
      To: RoboMower@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, September 5, 2011 6:06 AM
      Subject: [RoboMower] Corrosion

      One of my RL1000 restarted over and over again. It turned out that the RJ11 receptacle at the small print holding the two fuses was corroded.
      I replaced it with a RJ45 (just enough room) and it is working again.
      It is 4 years old.

      The other RL1000 stopped functioning last week. Only response from it is the top yellow light flashing dot-dash.
      Suggestions?