17383Re: I'm Back

  • Tstewartjr
    Nov 21, 2010
      No Ben. A branch of the perimeter of my yard was broken in a wind storm. I didn't notice the broken branch and when the Robomower went under the branch, it knock off the battery cover. The mower ran over the lid a couple of times, and customized battery box. Kind of impressive how much power in those blades