17294Re: Mowing In Circles

  • bkelley9401
    Sep 1, 2010
      You need to test your drive motors. Raise the rear wheels off the ground with front wheel on the ground, when secure. Open the service menu (12321), select drive motors, press GO once. You will receive a pass or fail with code write the fail code down. If test fails retest but this time press go twice. The right numbers are for the right motors and the left are for the left motors. The top numbers are rpm the bottom are power values.
      You can check your fault codes here.
      http://robomowerwiki.com/index.php/Troubleshooting_and_Repair

      --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, "MrDee427" <mrdee427@...> wrote:

      > Hello all,
      >
      > I've come seeking your expertise in helping me solve a problem with my RL800 Robomower. For some reason, my mower will not go straight. Even when I try to drive it out onto the lawn using the remote control it just goes in circles. I managed to get it onto the lawn and start it up, but still nothing but circles. There are no strange or unusual noises or anything. Has anyone ever seen or heard of this before. If so, might you have a solution? Thanks all!

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic