      From: stuarth44@... <stuarth44@...>
      Subject: Re: [RoboMower] Robomower RL800 - "Check Power" Message
      To: RoboMower@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, May 5, 2010, 1:27 PM

      When I got the same message it was because the power jack was corroded. I
      cleaned it up and the message went away.

      In a message dated 5/5/2010 2:26:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      tyt92482002@ yahoo.com writes:

      I just got a new standard charger and a set of BB batteries for my
      robomower RL800. It took my robomower 2 days to charger these batteries. This
      morning, my robomower ran for almost 4 hours. However, when I plugged in
      power, I got a “Check Power” message. I run the following tests:
      · When I removed my battery pack case, plugged in my power, I got
      37V reading on my mower.
      · When I put in my battery pack case back to the mower, I got a “
      Check Power” message. Then when I removed my battery pack case, I got 0.5V
      reading on my mower – for some reasons, the power was cut off.

      I believe that something wrong with my manual controller cradle but I am
      not sure. Any suggestions?

      Thank you for your help.
      Tyt