16996Robomower RL800 - "Check Power" Message

  • Tony
    May 5 11:25 AM
      I just got a new standard charger and a set of BB batteries for my robomower RL800.  It took my robomower 2 days to charger these batteries.  This morning, my robomower ran for almost 4 hours. However, when I plugged in power, I got a “Check Power” message.  I run the following tests:
      ·         When I removed my battery pack case, plugged in my power, I got 37V reading on my mower.
      ·         When I put in my battery pack case back to the mower, I got a “Check Power” message.  Then when I removed my battery pack case, I got 0.5V reading on my mower – for some reasons, the power was cut off.

      I believe that something wrong with my manual controller cradle but I am not sure. Any suggestions?

      Thank you for your help.
      Tyt