16993Re: RL1000 Power Supply replacement options

  • bkelley9401
    May 4, 2010
      Ben charging the battery directly with the 24v charger works.

      The RL1000 with dock needs 38v power supply different than a battery charger. If you don't use a dock the 32v power will work.
      As to why you need a 38v power supply and the contact points (horns) on the mower need to be 36v you will have to ask Fiendly Robotics.