16990Re: [RoboMower] Re: RL1000 Power Supply replacement options

  • Ben
    May 4, 2010
      "The the power supply for the RL 1000 dock needs at least 38v dc"

      Unfortunately I do not have a 36v power supply to compare. What is the
      reason it requires 36 or 38 volts? With the 24v battery charger it it
      charging the pack to 26.5v, 13.25/battery. Everything else regarding the
      dock and signal wire works fine.