1699Re: [RoboMower] response to Iggy @ Zone Hopping

  • Patti
    Mar 1, 2004
      well, it's not actually going to be full thickness hot top--it's already hot topped but they're putting on a new top coat to even it all out--maybe if I picked areas where it will be pretty thin.

      I can't draw very well--think I'll just take some digital pics in the daylight tomorrow and email you those with some measurements.  Suppose to be another unusually warm and sunny day here again tomorrow--Yahoo!

      has notified the sender that this message has been received.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic