16987Re: [RoboMower] Re: RL1000 Power Supply replacement options

  • Ben
    May 3, 2010
      I picked up a 24v scooter battery charger on Amazon. I've only been using it
      a few weeks, the grass hasn't started growing much and my batteries are all
      old. I just ordered a new set of batteries.

      24V 2A Scooter battery Charger with XLR connector

      It seems to work fine. I like the fact that it lowers the current output to
      a trickle when the battery is charged.

      Has anyone else had experience using a 24v charger on the robomower with
      dock?

      -ben