16986Re: RL1000 Power Supply replacement options

  • VinceS
    May 3, 2010
      Bought on eBay HP 0950-4491 power adapter: 32 vdc 1100mA. $14.02 includes tax, pickup via Houston World-Net Supply Co., 7330 Rampart St # 106, 77081. They may have a website... I don't remember. They ship but for me it was quicker just to pick it up.

      I have my charger located in my garage so weather is not an issue.

      Vince

      --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, "Frans" <voorde@...> wrote:

      > These power supplies seem to fit and on eBay.com there are plenty around for around $ 10. I have beeen using the ones with the arrows for a while now and they work fine. I paid 7.50 Euro's (about 9 US $) for second hand ones on the Dutch equivalent of eBay. A few old cords with plugs that I had lying around I connected by stripping the wires and inserting them in the original plug of the power supply. A little bit of strategically placed duct tape keeps them well in place and gives good isolation.
      >

      > 0957-2178, 0957-2094, 0957-2146, 0957-2166
      >
      > HP 0957-2094 <-----
      > HP 0950-4466 <-----
      > HP 0950-2146
      > 0957-2153