16984Re: RL1000 Power Supply replacement options

  • Frans
    May 2, 2010
      These power supplies seem to fit and on eBay.com there are plenty around for around $ 10. I have beeen using the ones with the arrows for a while now and they work fine. I paid 7.50 Euro's (about 9 US $) for second hand ones on the Dutch equivalent of eBay. A few old cords with plugs that I had lying around I connected by stripping the wires and inserting them in the original plug of the power supply. A little bit of strategically placed duct tape keeps them well in place and gives good isolation.

      0957-2178, 0957-2094, 0957-2146, 0957-2166

      HP 0957-2094 <-----
      HP 0950-4466 <-----
      HP 0950-2146
      0957-2153