1689Re: [RoboMower] response to Iggy @ Zone Hopping

  • gary burns
    Mar 1, 2004
      sounded like you do.  Yes and perimeter switch can be installed on walls as well. Helpful hint on perimeter switches , do not leave them flat on ground . Always use stake or install to wall. This will keep moisture out.
      Clint D <clintd555@...> wrote:
      LOL! Yea make sure that wire doesn't come up. Iggy has
      successfully ran his wire under or over the sidewalk.
      A few others have as well

      Gary, what makes you think I have a dealership? I dont
      have one.

      --- gary burns <blacksuade1968@...> wrote:
      > Make sure it is in cracks or lawsuit city if someone
      > falls down.  So, Clint where is your Robo dealership
      > located?

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic