16805Re: [RoboMower] Robolithium

    Apr 1, 2010
      I'm more looking forward to something that I can keep using for 10
      yrs.... don't care so much how many charges it takes to do it.
      I'm just tired of expensive batts which call it quits after a season or two.

      Plus, well, they're light.

      There's a LOT of extra space in the case. I thought there might be
      enough space to fit double the count of cells in there, a 40AH batt
      would kick ass! But, it doesn't quite work out even on a cubic inch
      basis on paper. Much less the fact that the cells aren't the ideal
      length and width so they're not going to match up with the case length,
      width, and height to make maximum use of the size.

      Danny