1679Re: [RoboMower] response to Iggy @ Zone Hopping

  • gary burns
    Mar 1, 2004
      Make sure it is in cracks or lawsuit city if someone falls down.  So, Clint where is your Robo dealership located?

      Clint D <clintd555@...> wrote:
      Hi Patti!

      Congrats on your new mower. If you have a 15,000 sqft
      lawn, you want to divide it up into zones because the
      RL800 will not be able to cut 15,000sqft on one run.

      Do you mind sketching a drawing of your yard layout?
      I'll be glad to recommend a good way to setup your
      zones after seeing that sketch.

      Several users here have bascially "ignored" their
      sidewalk by including it in the lawn as if it wasnt
      there. You can run wire under the concrete or run it
      though the cracks and sealing it with silicon. As long
      as your sidewalk is somewhat level to the grass, you
      should be fine. I thikn there are some files in the
      Files area of this group with detailed instructions on
      how to do that.

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools