16490Re: Robotic Mower Survey

  • Barbara B
    Oct 5, 2009
      I also talked to Miranda a couple months ago and she was awesome. Then after receiving the camera and questionaire, I participated in the 5 part video survey.
      It was fun doing it and really enjoyed it. So much so that I used over the 38 minutes of video which they said would take and used almost 60 minutes. LOL
      I showed off "Burgundy" and "Gold" my RL1000s among a lot of other things.

      I also got my wife to help me filming the 1 min. commerical which was super fun to do.
      I also filmed her changing out Robos 3 mowing blades from start(backing out of docking station) to finish (back to dock). It's so easy a caveman can do it, Errr I mean a blond. LOL

      The onsite interview lasted about 4 hours, but I have a tendency to talk a Lot!! hehe

      I received my $300 check a little over a week ago.

      Bob