16483RE: [RoboMower] Re: Robotic Mower Survey

  • Chuck Grenkow
    Oct 3, 2009
      I talked with Miranda about 2 months ago and she was awesome. She sent me a small video camera plus a 5 phase questionaire/video survey, which lead to a great 3 hour interview last month.

      Pros: The whole event was fun including getting my wife to help make a 1 min commercial (phase 5 of the survey).

      Cons: Non, met a lot of great new friends.

      Gave me a chance to show off my RL1000.

      Haven't seen the $300 check yet but it was only sent a week ago.

      Cheers,

      Chuck

      To: RoboMower@yahoogroups.com
      From: rowell@...
      Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 18:28:36 +0000
      Subject: [RoboMower] Re: Robotic Mower Survey

      I tried also but was disqualified because I didn't buy my robomower. It was a gift.

      I'ld hoped it was an attempt to detect opportunities for enhancemet to the design. Perpahs they were just looking for marketing angles to apply to the "not so early" adopters.

      Anyway, I'm suprised that no-one in this group meet her needs.

      Keith Rowell