16482Re: Robotic Mower Survey

  • rowell@mindspring.com
    Oct 3 11:28 AM
      I tried also but was disqualified because I didn't buy my robomower. It was a gift.

      I'ld hoped it was an attempt to detect opportunities for enhancemet to the design. Perpahs they were just looking for marketing angles to apply to the "not so early" adopters.

      Anyway, I'm suprised that no-one in this group meet her needs.

      Keith Rowell

      --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, "Barbara B" <eventtravelers@...> wrote:

      > I know many of you were skeptical when it was first posted but:
      >
      > How many here participated in the Robotic Mower Survey with Miranda from Research International?
      >
      > If you did, what did you think about it? Pros? Cons? Did you have fun doing it, etc? Give us your thoughts on it.
      > What did you think of Miranda?
      > What brand and model robotic mower/s do you have?
      >
      > Did you already receive the $300 for completing the Survey?
      >
      > Bob
      > Group Moderator

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic