16335Re: Dual Purpose for Wire

  • hersheymanager
    Aug 3 9:09 AM
      Thanks Danny. If the Dog-Wire is the Same kind of wire that Robo's operate on, then it should work.

      Tho likely more Electrical Current needs applied to electrify the wire so to Alert the dog collar properly.... unless 3 C batteries is enough current.

      Our large backyard is Suitable for a Dog-contain area, just don't want to compromise or burn-up the Robo wire that causes Robo not to work. Thanks!