16333Re: Dual/Triple Purpose for Wire

  • vandervoordef
    Aug 2, 2009
      Now that we are on the subject of the effects that Robomow has on animals:

      I remember reading that Robomow's electric fence would have an adverse effect on moles too. Looking out of the window the effect consists primarily of attracting them to our yard in large numbers :-)) ........

      Urban Myth??? Broodje Aap Verhaal?

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urban_legend

      In Dutch Urban Myth is called "Broodje Aap Verhaal", which means Monkey Sandwich Story.