16200Re: [RoboMower] Re: Possible battery issue? - RL1000

  • David Christopher
    Jul 6, 2009
      Hi Matt,

      With the battery pack completely removed from the mower and the top off, the
      individual batteries gave a reading of 11.31 and 11.4.
      They are both uncharged (since the dock won't seem to charge them).

      Thanks
      David