16195Re: [RoboMower] Re: Possible battery issue? - RL1000

    Jul 5, 2009
      Well you can't be reading it right. 0v on the blades is not really
      possible, esp since the charger says 23.1v.

      If you have a meter that reads current, make sure that you don't have
      the leads plugged into the Amps plug on the meter. If so you've already
      blown a fuse, either in the pack or the meter, by putting it across the
      blades. Since the mower reads 23.1v, I'd guess you've blown the meter
      fuse. But the voltmeter side will still work, that's just the ammeter
      fuse, if the plug is moved to the voltmeter jack.

      Danny