16193Re: [RoboMower] Re: Possible battery issue? - RL1000

  • David Christopher
    Jul 5, 2009
      Yep my battery connections look fine.

      So the voltmeter says 23.1 with the mower docked. However without the
      mower, the voltmeter gives no reading on the "blades". I'm no genius but it
      seems this would be the problem -- battery is not getting charged because
      there's no juice coming from the dock to charge it!?? What should that
      reading be?

      I'll take the dock apart later and see if I get any readings on the wires.
      Question though, why would the mower says "Docking..." and the battery icon
      show that it's charging if there was no power going to the mower from the
      dock?